"CRACKER'S N' CHEEZE"
Cracker’s n' Cheeze sounds like the most simple thing anyone could think of, but it isn’t. When you have so many options for your base (crackers) and just as much for the topping (Eastend Vegan Nut Quite Cheeze) you really have to be smart about your selection.
Keywords: Crackers, Cheez, Vegan
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Cook Time: 1 mins
- Total Time: 3 mins
- To truly enjoy crackers and cheese you must accompany it with the perfect drink that may cleanse your appetite between chews. My favorite’s are tea (no sugar or sweetener) or wine.
- You will need: 10 Crackers (of your choice) 2 Tbsp of Eastend Vegan Nut Quite Cheeze (flavour of your choice).
- Directions: Take 2 tbsp of Eastend Vegan Nut Quite Cheeze and place in the center of your plate.
- Let sit for 2 minutes or till it reaches room temperature.
- Take out crackers and arrange in small circle around the cheeze in the center.
- Use a butter knife to spread cheeze over crackers.
- Boom! You have Crackers n' Cheeze.
Crackers to consider:
Soda crackers for all flavours
Mary’s Crackers for Jammin’ Jerk, Spicy